Teqoia zoekt een Automation Engineer in Antwerp region (+travel abroad)Antwerp region (+travel abroad) Antwerp region (+travel abroad)
For our client, a supplier of automated material handling systems and process engineering solutions, we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
As an automation engineer you will be responsible for engineering process control systems for various customers. One of your main tasks will be the programming of PLC’s and HMI panels (mainly Siemens and Rockwell) and/or programming of SCADA systems (also mainly Siemens and Rockwell). Another important part of your job will be the commissioning of installations, both national and international.
• In possession of a degree Industrial Engineer (electromechanics or automation).
• Experience in programming process control systems is an asset.
• Basic knowledge concerning electrical drawings.
• Willing to work abroad for short periods of time.
• Besides Dutch, a strong knowledge of English.
• In possession of a driver's license type B.
• You believe in creative solutions, continuous improvement, teamwork, and responsibility.
• An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important.
• In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent.
• A job in a growing international company, but with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
• A team of highly motivated colleagues.
• An attractive salary package.