Teqoia zoekt een Construction Manager in GeleenGeleen Geleen
Teqoia is currently recruiting for an experienced construction manager to be based in Geleen. Are you available and want to be involved in the construction of a new advanced recycling plant in Geleen, I am looking for you!
Within the role as Construction Manager you oversee all aspects of construction management during the construction phases. The goal of this position is to ensure that the actual construction of the project is carried out in a safe manner, to the agreed specification and quality laid out by the client, and is completed within the project program.
Key duties include:
· Manage day-to-day supervision of the Contractor as Client’s Construction Manager for the project. Manage the Client’s contribution to construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client;
· To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan;
· Collaborate with the Client and the Contractor to achieve best practice and align expectations, processes, objectives etc. at site;
· Monitor and report to Project Manager / Project Director of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner;
· Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and have necessary approvals in place for execution;
· Monitor construction quality, productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions;
· Adhere to Safety Standards and actively promote a strong safety culture;
· Manage a small team of professionals based at site who cater for other disciplines of work i.e. for HSSE coordination, site technical liaison, quality inspections etc.;
· Support the Project Manager with feedback on quotations, applications for payment etc. to validate Contractor’s claims;
· Monitor the Contractor’s RAMS before construction and inspect installed works on behalf of the Client post construction, witness testing and commissioning of final installations;
· Manage a Permit to Work system with support from HSSE specialist.
· Higher education from a technical university.
· 5-10 years of experience within a similar role, thorough knowledge of the construction process, preferably within the industrial sector.
· Fluent in Dutch and outstanding English language skills.
Our client is involved in the construction of a new advanced recycling plant in Geleen and we are currently building a dedicated team with experts for this program. As a Construction Manager you will become part of a growing AECOM Benelux team with offices in The Netherlands and Belgium and are a member of the Project Delivery Team, reporting to the Project Director.
A interesting project with until at least the end of the year with a good possibility to be extended. Both PAYE as Self-employed candidates are invited to apply. Salary / rate to be negotiated.