Wat ga je doen? technische vacature Electrical Engineer
As an Electrical engineer, you are responsible for:
- Managing the diverse equipment and systems, in relations to the electrical drawings, order specific engineering and new developments;
- You cooperate with our electrical suppliers and you participate in new developments;
- You follow the development of new techniques and components within the hardware market and you know how to integrate this best in our equipment and systems;
- You are the single point of contact within your area of expertise for the internal and external clients. Together with the service engineers, you solve possible electrical problems at installed equipment and systems. (2e line support, remote);
- Last, but not least, you gather product information for our manuals.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische vacature Electrical Engineer
- The ideal candidate has finished a bachelor education in the field of electrical engineering/electronics. Next to that, you have relevant experience with E-plan and plenty of experience in the industrial electrical engineering. Experiences with PLM and/or ERP systems are a plus;
- It would be great if you have interest in mechanics and industrial automation as well;
- A good knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with their customers they are transforming the way food is processed. Their vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
Their state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
Their team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Wat kun je van ons verwachten? technische vacature Electrical Engineer
We create the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career.
Teqoia will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Possibility to drive a company car;
- Job guidance and career advice;
- Training opportunities.