Teqoia zoekt een Electrical Specialist in Randstad Area (The Netherlands)Randstad Area (The Netherlands) Randstad Area (The Netherlands)
For one of our clients in the Randstad area, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Specialist.
[ ZZP / Freelancer = NOT possible for this position]
The role of the Electrical Specialist is key technical advisor for both AC and DC projects with very broad electrical engineering knowledge consulting role; responsible for a wide range of activities from develop scope, conduct feasibility studies all the way to provide support during execution/detail phase of the project.
Technical Skills :
• High Voltage AC & DC design experience
• Power system studies capabilities with any of the following tools: Power factory, ETAP, SKM
• Grid connection/power generation feasibility studies: transient stability, EMT, EMF, Harmonics, power factor compensation, understanding of wind farm design
• Solid knowledge on electrical standards and regulations and design codes: IEEE, IEC, NEN and the requirements + procedures as defined in the Grid code and Metering code
• Grid code requirements compliance: check of grid code requirements, discussion with Customer and TSO/DSO
• Evaluation of the grid connection in consultation with network operators
• Understand, dissect and breakdown complex technical subjects and being able to translate in simple terms to non-technical stakeholders/decision makers
• Creation of technical specifications and technical documentation (internal and external) for electrical main equipment
• Strong knowledge in different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) products
• Provision of technical advice and support to Customers
• Construction, Commissioning and start-up experience, desirable
International and familiair Engineering Contractor, who are not just engineers, but a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, they help customers in energy, chemicals and resources to get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how they can deliver a more sustainable world.