Wat ga je doen? technische vacature Electronics Designer
- The Electronics Designer is responsible for the specification, design, realization, maintenance and qualification of electrical (sub) modules;
- Act as an Electronics Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team;
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap for Applications Electronics;
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics, Mechanical and Software department;
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions;
- Make work breakdown and planning, agreed with other stakeholders;
- Manage outsourcing of Applications Electronics related modules;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers;
- Solve problems during product integration;
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
Context of the position:
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the portfolio.
Within the cluster D&E Mechatronics Hardware the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV the group Applications Electronics is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for all Applications products.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische vacature Electronics Designer
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Multiple years of experience as designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power, DC power distribution and signal transmission;
- Knowledge on standards for EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)) and preferably SEMI;
- Knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry.
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Self-propelling, takes initiative/ownership in daily work;
- Structured, with eye for quality and details;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Fluent English in speech and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Waar ga je werken?
Are you challenged by specification, design, realization and qualification of the electrical (sub) modules for new and existing products?
And do you have multiple years of experience as an Electronics Designer, complimented with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering?
Your mission on the job:
As an Electronics Designer, your mission is to specify, design, realize, maintain and qualify electrical (sub) modules for new and existing products.
Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
Wat kun je van ons verwachten? technische vacature Electronics Designer
This company creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Their selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career.
Teqoia will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Possibility to drive a company car;
- Job guidance and career advice;
- Training opportunities.