Teqoia zoekt een International Construction Site Manager in Antwerpen NoordAntwerpen Noord Antwerpen Noord
Our client offers process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world.
• You’ll be responsible for managing construction sites, mostly abroad. Therefore you’ll work closely with local subcontractors.
• Onsite, you’ll maintain the quality, safety, budget and progress of the project.
• You are in close contact with the dedicated project manager and report to him the evolution of the project and consult him for important decisions.
• You report to the head the of construction department and you work according a work schedule he determines. In general you’ll work 3 weeks onsite at the client and then be back for 1 week.
• You have a broad interest in process technology and construction techniques.
• You possess a degree as an industrial engineer.
• You are flexible to travel and work abroad, this is inherent to the function.
• You can work autonomous and have good communicative skills. Your clear and systematic reporting to the organization is very important for the follow up of the project.
• You have several years of relevant experience.
• You speak fluently English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages are an asset.
• You'll be responsible for the realization of high-end process installations, for some of the most leading companies of the world.
• An international, challenging job at a steady and professional company, where both personal and corporate growth is encouraged.
• In-house and external trainings to empower your skills and talent.
• A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.