Teqoia zoekt een IT Engineer in ''S-GRAVENHAGE''S-GRAVENHAGE ''S-GRAVENHAGE
Teqoia is currently recruiting for an IT engineer with a focus on engineering activities, main topics: networks, virtualization, servers, cyber security.
Reporting to the head of engineering, you will be involved in every aspect of the project development lifecycle from feasibility to support and maintenance of all products. You will be responsible for the IT side of the projects we do: designing, implementing and supporting. You will have a unique role at the department as a driving force to guide us in the rapid developing world of IT.
• Develops technological concepts as input for system and solution development.
• Designs and engineers the solution down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
• Is responsible for the realization of the solution with the required functionality, prepares the design documentation.
• Defines the products, components and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
• Monitors system performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase.
• Supports the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions.
• Identifies and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative applications.
• Evaluates different build in concepts, with respect to technological and commercial aspects.
• Ensures observance of specifications.
We seek motivated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented engineers with a desire to see their work featured in deployed systems. This function is new in the department therefore we are looking for someone who can pioneer in this role.
• Degree in (Technical) Computer Science, Electrical engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
• Thorough experience in the use of computers in industrial / technical applications;
• 5 -10 years relevant IT engineering experience;
• Networking: Routing and switching knowledge / Managed switches / VPN / Wireshark / Tcpdump / Firewall;
• Operating System: Windows Server;
• Virtualization Knowledge: VMware vs Hyper-V;
• Troubleshooting skills: Root cause analysis / Performance tuning and monitoring;
• Relevant experience with selecting and configuring: Domain Controllers and Cloud computing;
• Affinity with cyber security;
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation (such as requirements, design and testing procedures);
• Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
• Ability to self-start and deliver on time and on budget;
• Highly motivated, good organizational skills, excellent communication skills.
• Experience with networking of industrial automation components like PLC, Remote IO, camera’s, lasers and redundant communication;
• Experience with: deploying Active directory and WSUS;
• Programming experience (C++, Python, C#, PHP/HTML)
• Working within a strict quality management system;
• Commissioning and troubleshooting site installations.
The IT Engineer must be a good self starter. It is a new role at the department and you need to have a good pro-active approach in this new role with lots of own initiative.
A permanent contract after one year working via Teqoia Engineering and Construction Services. Market conform salary, 25 paid holiday days (excl. bank holidays), 8.33% holiday allowance, pension scheme.