Wat ga je doen? technische vacature Java Developer
As a Java developer you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state-of-the-art software solutions. Teams are composed of five to ten developer, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. We are committed to following a (scaled) Agile way of working, with sprints and demos every two weeks, aiming for frequent releases of working software. In all teams we cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible. We use tools like Continuous Integration with GIT, Jira and Bamboo. We move fast to help our customers reach their goals, and we strive to create reliable and well-tested software, because failures in our software stack can severely impact customers' operations.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische vacature Java Developer
All these dedicated Java teams work in unison on different products and platforms across ASML. Here’s a brief description of what the different Java teams do:
- Create software infrastructure using Java EE, which provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, periodically collects of information from networked systems in the Fab and offers big-data-like storage and computational capabilities;
- Create on-site solutions that continuously monitors all scanners in a customer’s domain. The server can detect system failures before they happen and identify needed corrective actions.
- Provide industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, in order to enable highest yields in high volume manufacturing;
- Implement and validate algorithms that give our customers the power to reach optimal results during manufacturing;
- Create applications that help fine-tune the manufacturing process, helping process engineers to navigate the complexities of process set-up through excellent UX design.
- Create visualization and analytics applications for visual performance monitoring, which also help to sift through huge amounts of data to pinpoint potential issues and solutions. For these applications, we use Spotfire and R as main technologies.
- Select and manage IT infrastructure that helps us run the software on a multi-blade server with plenty of storage. In this area, we use virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk. In addition to Java.Use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality, e.g. using big data and machine learning;
- Designing and implementing software, working on the product backlog defined by the Product Owner;
- Ensuring the quality of personal deliverables by designing and implementing automated tests on unit and integration levels;
- Cooperating with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture;- and agreeing on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries;
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and solving integration issues both from internal alpha and beta tests as well as those reported by our customers;
- Writing or updating product documentation in accordance with company processes;
- Suggesting improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implementing them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders.
Main technologies: Java SE and EE ranging from 1.6 to the latest version. Junit, Mockito, XML, SQL, Linux, Hibernate, Git, JIR.
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of IT, electronics or computer engineering.
If you already have Java software development experience in the high-tech industry, and you are applying for a mid-level, or senior position, you need to have the following experience:
- At least 4 years of Java SE or Java EE development experience;
- Design and development of server-side software using object-oriented paradigm;
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs;
- Working with Continuous Integration;
- Working as a part of a Scrum team;
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Creation of web-based user interface;
- Affinity with math, data science or machine learning.
- First of all, you’re passionate about technology and are excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- You’re analytical, and product- and quality-oriented;
- You like to investigate issues, and you’re a creative problem solver;
- You’re open open-minded, you like to discuss technical challenges, and you want to push the boundaries of technology;
- You’re an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work;
- You take ownership and you support your team - you’re the backbone of your group;
- You’re client and quality oriented – you don’t settle for second-best solutions, but strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Waar ga je werken?
We as a hardware company in fact have one of the world´s largest and most pioneering Java communities. Our Java environment is extremely attractive for prospective Java engineers because it combines big data with extreme complexity. From Hadoop retrieval to machine learning to full stack development, the possibilities are endless. At our Java teams we create and implement software designs that run in the most modern fabs in the world, helping our customers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC make computer chips faster, smaller, and more efficient. Here, we’re always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are always looking for talented Java developers who know how to apply the latest Java SE or Java EE technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for high volume manufacturing automation in fabs. Could this be your next job?
Wat kun je van ons verwachten? technische vacature Java Developer
We create the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career.
Teqoia will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Possibility to drive a company car;
- Job guidance and career advice Training opportunities.