Wat ga je doen? technische vacature Java UI Developer
As a Java developer you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state of the art software solutions. Teams are composed of five to ten developers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. We are committed to follow the Agile way of working, with sprints and demos every two weeks, aiming for frequent releases of working software. In all teams we cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible. We use tools like Continuous Integration with GIT,Jira and Bamboo. We move fast to help our customers reach their goals, and we strive to create reliable and well-tested software, as a failure in our software stack can severely impact customers' operations.
All these dedicated Java teams work in unison on different products and platforms across our company. Their domains are one or more of: (basically here are the different java teams explained in short).
- Creation of software infrastructure using Java EE which provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, periodically collects of information from networked systems in the Fab and offers big-data-like storage and computational capabilities;
- Providing industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, to enable highest yields in High Volume Manufacturing;
- Development of algorithms that give our customers the power to reach optimal results during manufacturing;
- Creation of visualization and analytics applications, for visual performance monitoring and to help dig through huge amounts of data to pinpoint potential issues and solutions. For these applications, we use Spotfire and R as main technologies.
- Selection and management of IT infrastructure that helps us run the software on a multi-blade server with plenty of storage. In this area, we use virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk next to Java;
- Use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality, e.g. on big data and machine learning;
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische vacature Java UI Developer
- Design and implement software, realizing the product backlog defined by the Product Owner
- Ensure quality of own deliverables by designing and implementing automated tests on unit- and integration levels
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, agree on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve integration issues, both from internal alpha and beta tests, as well as reported by our customers
- Write or update product documentation in accordance with company processes
- Suggest improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implement them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders
- Main technologies: Java Script, UI, Java EE, Junit, Mockito, XML, SQL, Linux, Hibernate, Git, JIRA, Swing, JavaFx
A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of IT, electronics or computer engineering
If you already have Java software development experience in the high-tech industry, you need to have the following skills:
- Design and development of server-side software using object-oriented paradigm
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs
- Working with Continuous Integration
- Working as a part of a Scrum team
Having this experience is a plus:
- Creation of web-based user interfaces
- Affinity with math, data science or machine learning
- Java EE (at least 1.6), Java FX, and Swing are a huge plus
You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about technical challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology.
- You are an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work.
- You take ownership and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group.
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Waar ga je werken?
Would you like to create software that helps the impossible made possible? Would you like to create and implement Java software designs that help our customers reach new standards of quality and create smaller and faster products? We create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Fabs in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
We are always looking for talented Java developers who know how to apply the latest Java technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for automation of high volume manufacturing in fabs. This could be your next job, so if you would like to join us - please apply!
Wat kun je van ons verwachten? technische vacature Java UI Developer
We create the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career.
Teqoia will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Possibility to drive a company car;
- Job guidance and career advice Training opportunities.