Teqoia zoekt een Manufacturing Technology PSM Engineer in DORDRECHTDORDRECHT DORDRECHT
This company combines leading products, applications expertise, and market-shaping chemistry. This focus will enable us to respond to customer and market needs in an effective, efficient and competitive way. This company offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance.
You will find sustainability in their vision, business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join us and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.
Position : Manufacturing Technology PSM Engineer
Role level : 4 – 8 (depending on expertise and experience)
The MT PSM Specialist is responsible for the technical and administrative support function including but not limited to:
- PSM support in all aspects
- Lead the site/area PHA program to ensure effective hazard identification and control in order to reduce potential risks for serious process incidents.
- Ensuring PHA’s are scheduled and conducted in compliance with the Standard’s (PSM-S21, PSM-S25, PSM-S25.3), and compliance with local or country regulations such as PGS-6 etc.
- Maintaining the overall accuracy and completeness of the sitewide/area part of the facility siting report (PSM-S25.2)
- PSM Engineer supporting Freon, TFE/HFP Monomers, FluoroPolymers & FluoroElastomers
- PHA Element Leader
- PHA Resource for both projects as well as cyclic studies;
- LOPA analyst;
- Consequence Analysis for both toxics and fire/explosion
- Future development options: Trainer for PHA and PSM II Corporate training, PT Element Leader and/or PSM Auditor.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent intelligent and experience level, preferably with several years experience in Manufacturing Technology and PSM support work
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of (process) engineering, in a chemical plant process operation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational/planning skills to allow productive, collaborative relationships within the technology team and with many functions across the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and a high volume workload with shifting and competing priorities.
- Ability to set priorities and organize work.
- Flexible and motivated self-starter.
- Strong 'Customer Focus' attitude.
- Ability to motivate (expedite) others to achieve results.
- Fluent in the Dutch and English languages.
It is a global company which creates a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry. We invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for people around the world. One of the major Fluoroproducts facilities is located in the Netherlands. We require a PSM Engineer in our growing business.
Each site is responsible to identify, understand, and control the hazards inherent to its processes. This is done to prevent serious process-related incidents which might affect plant personnel, off-site communities, the environment, or result in significant property loss or loss of business. It involves the application of systems and controls to chemical and manufacturing processes and is a part of everyone’s job. The PHA Resource plays his role when it comes to assessing and managing process hazards.