Responsible for the design and drawings of mechanical equipment & piping, taking into account all
quality, safety, environmental and legal requirements.
Contact with project engineers, lead piping engineer, other engineering disciplines (E&I, process)
and with suppliers and production, maintenance, purchasing in KB.
- Autonomously design piping systems, measurements and sketches in the field
- Strict follow-up and correct interpretation of piping specifications
- Making arrangement drawings & layouts
- Designing & drawing pipe isometrics & vessel trims
- Assistance in the preparation of drawings and reports.
- Designing from P&ID + P&ID versus isometric check.
- Prepare material lists based on piping specifications
- Determine dimensions for piping components and align with mechanical drawings of equipment
- Prepare the line list and keep up-to-date
- Prepare and compile the construction files and follow up & manage the associated administration.
- Anticipate in piping and support design for pipe stress problems and interpret the results of strength and
- Follow up and update technical databases
- As built drawings
· Technical bachelor
· Experience in the process industry (oil & gas, chemical, food, …)
· Knowledge and skills technical design & drafting 2D & 3D
· Hands-on approach
· Knowledge and experience technical design 2D & 3D in the chemical industry
· Analytical skills
· Responsible, accurate
· Problem solving skills