Teqoia zoekt een Piping Designer in Port of AntwerpPort of Antwerp Port of Antwerp
For our client -a leading chemical plant in the Port of Antwerp- we are looking for a Piping Designer. It’s a long-term project sourcing assignment.
The Piping Designer will be responsible for overseeing and designing the piping systems and plant lay-out for chemical installations.
Description of responsibilities:
• Provide advanced 2D and 3D drafting and design services by preparing and maintaining drawings.
• Produce complex technical Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), isometrics, electrical one-lines, laydowns/footprints, elevations, and models.
• Prepare 2D and 3D designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
• Prepare as-builts of manufacturing processes; requires ability to recognize and distinguish processing equipment, valves, instrumentation, and machines.
• Key point of contact for document management of engineering documents and revisions.
• Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, Motor Lists, Instrument Lists, Drawings Lists.
• Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
• Competency with AutoCAD Suite and MS Office.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills is a must.
• Must be able to effectively work with others across multiple disciplines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of drafting and design from multiple disciplines including industrial piping and instrumentation.
• Minimum 5 year experience as a piping designer for (petro)chemical installations.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• A competitive salary supplemented with a wide range of fringe benefits (freelancers are also eligible).
• Employment at a stable and well-established player.
• An environment where the focus is on everyone's strengths and further improvement.