Teqoia zoekt een Project Engineer in AntwerpAntwerp Antwerp
As a leading project sourcing office, Teqoia provides technical expertise for a wide range of projects in the (petro)chemical industry, construction, pharma and food industry. For the Offshore Wind division of a large customer, we are looking for a Project Engineer (Antwerp region) for a long-term project.
In the context of the Offshore Wind division strategy and within the set framework, as a Project Engineer, you will work in multi-disciplinary project team and shall be responsible for the engineering activities related to the different system of your specialty (expertise). You will be responsible for assisting the Project Engineering Manager in the structuring of the engineering work, and also be responsible for the design and delivery of a set of mechanical and/or electrical systems. You will report to the Project Engineering Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Assist the Project Engineering Manager in:
• • Structuring the Design & Engineering activities for the project
• • Planning the engineering work and associated engineering resources for the project.
For your systems:
• • Prepare integrated concept designs, outline specifications, technical specifications for systems and equipment, functional specifications together with partners where appropriate.
• • Translate Client’s and statutory requirements in appropriate technical documents (Request For Proposal – Technical part) to be used by the procurement team to obtain “best in class” conditions (at bidding phase and execution phase).
• • Lead the engineering activities for the allocated systems and monitor quality, assess input from engineering team, partners, suppliers and subcontractors.
• • Prepare the Operations & Maintenance Manuals to be delivered to customers.
• • Incorporate appropriate Maintenance Engineering in the design and provide support to the in house Monitoring & Maintenance department.
• • Provide support towards Construction & Commissioning: Definition of procedures, tools & systems to organize the works for the construction of the products to be delivered.
• University level degree, Master of Science in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electro-Mechanical).
• Excellent knowledge and minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering, procurement & construction activities related to offshore structures.
• Track record related to offshore substations (OHVS) is a clear asset.
• Knowledge of DNV-GL D201 and ST145 is a preference.
• For candidates with electrical engineering background: o Knowledge of IEC 60362 and IEC 61439. Knowledge of IEC 61892 is an advantage.
• Experience with AutoCad and Eplan software.
• Experience with Caneco software is an advantage.
• For candidates with mechanical engineering background: o Experience with mechanical systems onboard an electrical platform or ship is preferred.
• Ambition to develop leadership capabilities and experience in supervising engineering team in an international context.
• Able to manage good relationships with project management team, the client and the partners.
• Communication skills: English & Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value.
• A competitive salary supplemented with a wide range of fringe benefits (freelancers are also eligible).
• Employment at a stable and well-established player.
• An environment where the focus is on everyone's strengths and further improvement.