Teqoia zoekt een Project Engineer Building in BelgiumBelgium Belgium
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for 40 years. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Program Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
• Responsible for construction of clean rooms, floors, ceilings, sprinklers, steel and concrete constructions in an aseptic environment.
• Writing specifications, selection of contracting companies, follow up of construction and validation activities.
• Basic knowledge of HVAC, not necessarily as a specialist.
• Can act as a sub team lead for a big project or as a project lead for a small project.
• Has a strong awareness of safety in construction.
• Technical degree.
• Dutch, English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good organizational/scheduling skills.
• A competitive salary supplemented with a wide range of fringe benefits (freelancers are also eligible).
• Employment at a stable and well-established player.
• An environment where the focus is on everyone's strengths and further improvement.