Teqoia zoekt een Project Manager in BelgiumBelgium Belgium
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for 40 years. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Program Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
The Project Manager plays an operational role in coordinating the workstream, projects,… in support of Bioresearch, Quality and Compliance.
This role serves as a single point of contact to provide support in the overall project management of timelines and follow ups of action items deliverables.
• Development of project plans.
• Development of agendas and minutes.
• Development of communications.
• Development of status reports and presentations to various fora and governance councils.
• Developing status and timelines in support of deliverables.
• Connecting and aligning with others to ensure alignment of timelines and deliverables across the projects in order to meet harmonized deliverables.
• Support of the leaders in the various Leadership Teams requiring insight in the overall timeline management.
• Keeps abreast of any specific project issues encountered and problems for reporting back in a consolidated way.
• Relevant experience in performing Project Management.
• Proficient in the use of PM software and general MS Office tools.
• Have a good idea on the drug development process and quality principles in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Have a good approach in working with virtual teams (globally) and be supportive of team needs.
• Should have pro-active approach for managing deliverables and timelines.
• A competitive salary supplemented with a wide range of fringe benefits (freelancers are also eligible).
• Employment at a stable and well-established player.
• An environment where the focus is on everyone's strengths and further improvement.